WELCOME TO THE
Life & Money Course
Imagine having your finances in order. You're free of financial clutter. You have a clear vision and plan for setting and achieving financial goals.
- You're no longer anxious about opening statements because you understand them.
- You have a plan for saving and spending that gives you peace of mind.
- You have a clear vision of your financial future and you're excited about it.
It's not you. The reason money is so challenging is that no one taught you how to manage it. I was the same way. I had a job early, gave my brother an allowance, bought everything I wanted and never saved a penny…
Then my mom stepped in. She told me that I’d have to pay rent. She took $100 every month when I was in High School. Even though she was a single mom, working full time and in school she secretly saved my money. A few months later, she showed me my savings account balance. She'd saved $1000 rather than using it for expenses. She explained what she had done and turned the savings account over to me with the agreement that I'd continue to save and I haven’t stopped saving since.
WITH OUR SIGNATURE OFFER
It’s time to change the
way you manage money.
You're smart. You’ve worked hard. Your career is on track and you're embarrassed to admit it but you need guidance.
Guess what, you’re not alone and you can take control of your Life & Money!
Fundamentals of Personal Finance
The Personal Finance Guide for Successful Professionals
- Bonus: Debt Module
- Bonus: Love Letter
- Course Workbook
- Access to and exclusive social media community
- 40% Discount for registering in the next 10 days
WHY JOIN THE PROGRAM
- Learn about Personal Finance
- Create Financial Order
- Gain Knowledge & Confidence as you Learn to Understand Personal Finance
- Take control of financial Chaos & Clutter
How it Works
as seen on
DISCLAIMER: The Life and Money Course is for Educational Purposes and does not represent financial, tax or legal advice. Content and personal results will vary depending upon time energy and aptitude for course material. While results are not guaranteed, we will make every effort to support student progress.